Sunday, September 29, 2013

My greatest happiness :)

One word with a lot of incredible meaning. Family.

Family is the first thing & the only thing that being my biggest treasure in earth. No regret, not even a second, to be in this family. My parents, my sisters, my big family, nothing can replace them in my whole life. Friends can leave us, they can even betray us. But, there's no leaving or betraying stuffs in family dictionary. Every problems, every single negative things, we still stick together forever. 

Not even a second i didn't feel grateful to God, why i'm here, why i have them, why my parents like this, why my sisters like that, etc. I always thank God for giving me this extraordinary gift in life. To me, family means putting my arms around each other and being there. The greatest happiness of my life is to know all the members of my family live happily in God.

" Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs, the ones who accept you for who you are, The ones who would do anything to make you smile, & who love u no matter what... " 













No comments:

Post a Comment